- 1. Blue House / Guzelyurt
- (Historical Places)
- ... in Famagusta, Larnaca, Paphos and Kyrenia. What is rumoured (but without any proof), is that he was an EOKA gun runner who built his house where he did in order to keep an eye out to sea for the arrival ...
- 2. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... Egg & Sperm Collection Our team will advise you your pick-up time for the day of the egg collection. Upon arrival at the hospital, a nurse will show you the room and provide you with the garmen ...
- 3. IVF \ ICSI
- ... n Our team will inform you regarding the time and the day of the egg collection. Upon arrival at the hospital, a nurse will show you your room and provide you with the garments necessary to wear for ...
- 4. About Us
- (About Us)
- ... emergency cases Our main goal at the clinic is to be honest & give the best treatment we can to the patient. Before arrival or agreement is done, you will get a price quote of every penny you will ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.