- 1. Is there an age limit for IVF treatment?
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... tube blockage The condition of no sperm in the semen, called azoospermia in men In cases with severely reduced ovarian reserve, IVF treatment should be performed without delay. The number of eg ...
- 2. Sperm Donation Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... both obstructive and non-obstructive sperm absence (azoospermia), decreased sperm count (oligospermia), or abnormalities of other sperm or seminal fluid are also indications for donor fertilization. I ...
- 3. Kyrenia IVF / ICSI Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... or motility of the sperm, poor sperm quality, sperm incapable of penetrating an egg, or azoospermia. Azoospermia is a condition in which there is no sperm in a man's ejaculate. There are two types ...
- 4. Sperm Donation
- ... able to provide you with the sperm needed, can be due to medical reasons – such as low sperm count or even azoospermia – that might cause the problem in the first place. Such treatment is often considered ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.