- 1. Varosha / Famagusta
- (Historical Places)
- ... Thinking they would be back within days, most of them left all their possessions behind. After the cease fire, Varosha was made part of the UN buffer zone, although it is still controlled by the Turkis ...
- 2. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... At that time, your doctor will be looking for a heartbeat and a gestational sac to confirm the pregnancy. If the result is negative and you have had a blood test on day 12, ALL medication should cease strai ...
- 3. Egg Donation
- ... is negative and you have had a blood test on day 12, ALL medications should cease straight away. If the result is negative and you have carried out a urine test on day 14, we recommend that you continu ...
- 4. IVF \ ICSI
- ... ult is still negative, ALL medications should cease right away. Any negative results on your pregnancy test is devastating — Dr. Verda and the Kyrenia IVF staff are available to answer any questions ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.