- 1. Egg Freezing ...
- Egg freezing is for women who are not yet ready to have a child due to personal reasons but would like the opportunity at a future time in their life. Egg freezing is ideal for women that will be going ...
- 2. Tandem Cycle
- ... your own eggs, freezing the donor eggs for a future cycle without facing the cost of 2 separate cycles. ...
- 3. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... in IVF as in natural conception, not every embryo implants to become a pregnancy, which is why surplus embryos are frozen - so that a subsequent transfer might be tried if the first one fails. Freezin ...
- 4. IVF \ ICSI
- ... t a subsequent transfer might be tried if the first one fails. Freezing is now an essential part of every clinic's IVF program. IVF Treatment Process Step 1 – Getting Started The first step is to disc ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers your questions.