- 1. Tandem Cycle
- ... women with elevated FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) levels. Advantages with Tandem Cycle At the end of the process you get to decide what combination of your own eggs and donor eggs to use. If ...
- 2. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... , Huntington disease, and sickle cell anemia, and Chromosomal rearrangements such as translocation, inversion, deletions and Aneuploidy. The needed Medical Tests: Women Hormone Blood Tests: F ...
- 3. Egg Donation
- ... Women Hormone Blood Tests: FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) E2 Prolactin Women Above the age of 45 years old is required to make extra tests to make ...
- 4. IVF \ ICSI
- ... of medication that you will need to take before traveling to Cyprus. Tests included: • Hormone blood tests: FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone), AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone), TSH (Thyroid Stimulat ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers your questions.