- 1. Kyrenia IVF / ICSI Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... egg. There are five simple steps for ICSI: After the females' egg competition, the mature egg is held with a special pipette. A single sperm is injected into the mature egg. The needle is then ...
- 2. St Barnabas' Monastery and Icon Museum/ Famagusta
- (Historical Places)
- ... er in 1958. Most of their time was spent painting many of the frescoes and icons that are now on display. After 1974, the monastery and church stayed open, and religious ceremonies were held there, ...
- 3. Bellapais Abbey / Kyrenia
- (Historical Places)
- ... reign of the Latin kings, this order was held in great esteem. The abbot was allowed to wear the protifical mitre during mass, and was accorded the honour of carrying a sword and wearing golden spurs whil ...
- 4. Who Is IVF Treatment Suitable For?
- (IVF in Cyprus)
- ... system that will prevent the eggs from being held by the fallopian tubes, in vitro fertilization treatment can be successfully applied and healthy pregnancies can be achieved at high rates. ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers your questions.