- 1. Monastery of Apostolos Andreas / Karpas
- (Historical Places)
- ... d. Asking if her son had any distinguishing marks, and on hearing of a pair of birthmarks, he stripped off his clothes to reveal the same marks, and mother and son were reunited. After 1974, very few pilgr ...
- 2. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... g has been organized, you will be receiving your medical Treatment protocol and a prescription to start your treatment. Initial scan Day one of your menstrual cycle marks day one of the treatment proce ...
- 3. Egg Donation
- ... scan Day one of your menstrual cycle marks day one of the treatment process with medications. On day 12 (which is the expected date for the egg donor to retrieve the eggs) you will fly to Cyprus. Your ...
- 4. IVF \ ICSI
- ... al scan Day one of your menstrual cycle marks day one of the treatment process with medication. On day 10 you will fly to Cyprus. The initial scan consists of a trans-vaginal ultrasound to check the developm ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.