- 1. Kyrenia IVF Center
- (About Us)
- ... at least 1 year without protection. Couples over the age of 30 should have unprotected sex for 6 months. If pregnancy does not occur, couples first apply to a gynecologist and urologist, and then their ...
- 2. Cyprus IVF Center
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... 6 months. If pregnancy does not occur, couples first apply to a gynecologist and urologist, and then their doctors recommend pregnancy with egg follow-up, vaccination and finally in vitro fertilization ...
- 3. Namik Kemal Dungeon & Museum / Famagusta
- (Historical Places)
- Namik Kemal (1840-1888), a distinguished nationalist poet and novelist, spent his thirty-eight months in this dungeon when he was sent into exile by the Ottoman Sultan on April 9th 1873 soon after the ...
- 4. North Cyprus Guide
- (North Cyprus)
- ... are warm and funny. The average annual temperature is 20 ° C (68 ° F). The average temperature in summer is 30 ° C (90 ° F) and in the coldest months (January and February) is 10 ° C (50 ° F). Populatio ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.