- 1. Museum of Archaeology and Natural History / Guzelyurt ...
- (Historical Places)
- The Guzelyurt museum is situated in the former ecclesiastical residence adjacent to the Church of St. Mamas. There is a small car park and it is within walking distance of the town centre. The Natural ...
- 2. Nutrition Recommendation in Cyprus IVF Treatment
- (En Çok Tıklananlar)
- ... diet and plenty of exercise. Eating a balanced diet means getting the nutrients our body needs in the required amount. It is necessary to eat a wide range of natural things, which people have a habit ...
- 3. Egg Donation Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... things don't go as planned. Many factors such as genetic factors, disorders or advancing age caused by one of the couples may not allow natural and healthy pregnancies. Fortunately, nowadays, thanks t ...
- 4. Kyrenia IVF Center
- (About Us)
- ... injection is made and after 48 hours, natural sexual intercourse is expected. Pregnancy test can be done after 12 days of intercourse every other day. How is Vaccination Made? Vaccination begins with ...
- 5. Cyprus IVF Center
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... of 3 eggs are created and the eggs are expected to be 20 mm. After the eggs reach the required size, a cracking injection is made and after 48 hours, natural sexual intercourse is expected. Pregnancy tes ...
- 6. Cyprus IVF Consultancy
- (IVF in Cyprus)
- ... about the natural course of the disease and its treatment. Explaining the genetic treatment methods to be applied Calculation and assessment of recurrence risks Evaluation of available options not ...
- 7. Salamis Ruins / Famagusta
- (Historical Places)
- The area around Famagusta has always been favourable to growth and prosperity. There was a large fertile plain and a natural harbour. In addition, the prevailing winds and ocean currents mad it in ideal ...
- 8. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... in IVF as in natural conception, not every embryo implants to become a pregnancy, which is why surplus embryos are frozen - so that a subsequent transfer might be tried if the first one fails. Freezin ...
- 9. IVF \ ICSI
- ... o the uterus, where implantation occurs and pregnancy begins. However, in IVF as in natural conception, not every embryo implants to become a pregnancy, which is why surplus embryos are frozen - so th ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers your questions.