- 1. Kyrenia IVF / ICSI Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... were not transferred on the day of transfer, they can be frozen. Frozen embryos can be stored for a long time for future transfers. Is ICSI for me? ICSI may be recommended when there is reason to suspec ...
- 2. Egg Donation
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... and recipient identity information is strictly confidential according to Northern Cyprus laws, both patient and donor identity will remain anonymous. Recommended Egg Donation for Women: Women whose ...
- 3. Kyrenia IVF Center
- (About Us)
- ... Those who do not have children should not immediately panic. First of all, the woman should see a gynecologist. Men should be examined by a urologist. After the tests the doctor looks at, the recommended ...
- 4. Cyprus IVF Center
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... at, the recommended treatments and medications should be used. The most important factor for conceiving is to stay away from stressful environments. Reproductive organs of women do not always get pregnant. ...
- 5. Embryo Donation
- ... pregnancy. Embryo donation is a recommended method for couples where the female cannot get pregnant with her eggs and when the male does not have sperm that can fertilize the egg. In this treatment, ...
- 6. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... m sample from your partner (or donor). Abstinence from ejaculation for two to three days prior to providing the semen specimen is recommended. Fertilization The most motile sperms are selected f ...
- 7. Egg Donation
- ... who have a failure to produce eggs (situations such as premature menopause). Females who are recommended to benefit from the egg donation due to genetic problems. Females with damaged ovaries because ...
- 8. IVF \ ICSI
- ... ur partner (or donor). Abstinence from ejaculation for two to three days prior to providing the semen specimen is recommended. Fertilization The most motile sperms are selected for fertilization. ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers your questions.