- 1. Kyrenia IVF Center
- (About Us)
- ... 48 hours later, the couple comes back to the hospital and sperm cells are taken from the male and left in the laboratory. Sperm are washed in the laboratory and put into solutions. In this way, the spee ...
- 2. Cyprus IVF Center
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... d left in the laboratory. Sperm are washed in the laboratory and put into solutions. In this way, the speed and vitality of sperm cells increase. The ready sperm cell is left by spraying from the woma ...
- 3. Embryo Donation
- What is Embryo Donation? Embryo donation is an often suggested solution for couples suffering both from infertility. If both male and female reproductive systems are not able to produce the desired ...
- 4. Egg Freezing
- ... then use this sperm later in an IVF ICSI treatment. Once the sperm is collected, it is mixed with a protective solution and the temperature is gradually reduced. We will then arrange for the sperm to ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers your questions.