- 1. Sperm Donation Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- The sperm donation treatment program works like IVF / ICSI treatment. The only difference is that instead of using the male partner sperm sample, you choose a sperm donor to fertilize the eggs. The ...
- 2. Egg Donation
- (Cyprus IVF Center)
- ... egg donors to choose from. After the donor is selected, the donor will be treated with hormone injections. After the eggs are retrieved, the egg donor's role is complete. A semen sample is then collect ...
- 3. North Cyprus Guide
- (North Cyprus)
- ... Most of the tourist facilities are concentrated in Girne and Famagusta, to bare in mind that Karpaz is developing very rapidly. You have the opportunity to choose European standards of 5, 4 and 3 sta ...
- 4. Sperm Donation
- ... a sperm donor is very important in order to choose the correct one. The determination of the choice of the sperm is made by considering the compatibility between the sperm donor’s blood type and physical ...
- 5. About Us
- (About Us)
- ... 873 08 73 Why choose Kyrenia IVF Clinic: When it comes to go for treatment abroad, its very difficult to chose and patient must take time to choose the right clinic, here are some reasons No waiting ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.