- 1. Monastery of Apostolos Andreas / Karpas
- (Historical Places)
- The traditional story of the monastery's founding says that, during a journey to the Holy Land, the ship transporting Saint Andrew went off course and struck rocks here. On coming ashore, Andrew hi ...
- 2. St Barnabas' Monastery and Icon Museum/ Famagusta
- (Historical Places)
- ... es by buildings that once housed the monks and pilgrims coming to pray at the monastery. Over the years, the number of resident monks reduced, and by the 1950s consisted of just three monks, Chari ...
- 3. North Cyprus Guide
- (North Cyprus)
- ... There is no requirement to be vaccinated. Customs There is no customs application for tourists' personal items and food items coming to North Cyprus. Tourists can bring together 400 cigarettes tobacc ...
- 4. Accommodation & Transportation
- (Accommodation & Transportation)
- ... coming to Cyprus in our best 5-star hotels for their comfort. Flight Plan Your flight plan is arranged by our patient coordinator on the days and times that suit you. North Cyprus Photo Galler ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.