- 1. Sperm Donation Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... patient will fill out a patient specification form to help us select the sperm donor that meets your desired specification. Frozen sperm comes from repurposed sperm banks from Europe or the USA. Sperm ...
- 2. Kyrenia IVF / ICSI Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... were not transferred on the day of transfer, they can be frozen. Frozen embryos can be stored for a long time for future transfers. Is ICSI for me? ICSI may be recommended when there is reason to suspec ...
- 3. Kyrenia IVF Center
- (About Us)
- ... n with numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. The best embryo is seen as 5 aa quality embryo. Embryos are expected to arrive on Day 5 and all embryos on Day 5 are placed in the freezer to be frozen. What to do f ...
- 4. Egg Freezing
- ... frozen for use in the future. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy can affect your sperm production, sometimes this is temporary but in other cases it may be permanent. Once your treatment begins, it may be ...
- 5. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... in IVF as in natural conception, not every embryo implants to become a pregnancy, which is why surplus embryos are frozen - so that a subsequent transfer might be tried if the first one fails. Freezin ...
- 6. Egg Donation
- ... you by the nurse approximately 15 minutes after the transfer procedure if needed. If you desire to use cryopreservation, the good quality embryos that are not transferred can be frozen in liquid nitrogen, ...
- 7. IVF \ ICSI
- ... o the uterus, where implantation occurs and pregnancy begins. However, in IVF as in natural conception, not every embryo implants to become a pregnancy, which is why surplus embryos are frozen - so th ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.