- 1. Kıbrıs Yumurta Donasyonu
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... alıcı kimlik bilgileri Kuzey Kıbrıs yasalarına göre kesinlikle gizli olduğundan hem hasta hem de donör kimliği anonim kalacaktır. Kadınlara Tavsiye Edilen Yumurta Bağışı: Yumurtalıkları yumurta ür ...
- 2. Havva Özmertdaş__Tıbbi Sekreter__
- (Our Team)
- 1995 yılında Kuzey Kıbrıs Girne’de doğdu. Güzelyurt Meslek Lisesi’nden almış olduğu lise eğitiminden sonra 2017 yılında Yakın Doğu Üniversitesi Sağlık Bilimleri Fakültesi Ön Lisans Tıbbi Dokümantasyon ve S ...
- 3. Kyrenia Yacht Harbour
- (Historical Places)
- Located in the beautiful and richly historic town of Kyrenia in northern Cyprus, Kyrenia Harbour is a small but charming place, where you will find everything from calm ambiance and soothing atmosphere ...
- 4. Kyrenia Castle / Kyrenia
- (Historical Places)
- Girne is possibly the best holiday area on the island, bringing history to visitors while entertaining them. You can catch the nostalgia by visiting the historic places and travelling around its streets, ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answers.