- 1. Salamis Ruins / Famagusta
- (Historical Places)
- ... in 1998 excavations restarted. In 2000, some Roman baths were uncovered. In 2002, the archaeologists unearthed the north/south axis road of Salamis, which has been named the Pillared Road. At the norther ...
- 2. St Hilarion Castle / Kyrenia
- (Historical Places)
- ... their main enclave which included several Turkish Cypriot communities straddling the main Kyrenia Nicosia road. A small garrison of teenage activists was able to fend off EOKA attacks on the castle, an ...
- 3. North Cyprus Guide
- (North Cyprus)
- ... signs are international. The roads are safe and in good condition. Vehicles arriving on the island must have a valid insurance in Northern Cyprus. If there is no other sign, the saloon vehicles are 100k ...
- 4. About Us
- (About Us)
- ... 873 08 73 Why choose Kyrenia IVF Clinic: When it comes to go for treatment abroad, its very difficult to chose and patient must take time to choose the right clinic, here are some reasons No waiting ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answer.
Hello, how can i help you?