- 1. Cyprus IVF Consultant
- (En Çok Tıklananlar)
- ... will order a blood test if necessary. The doctor will do an internal baseline scan to differentiate ovarian reserve. Once this is complete, the doctor will prescribe you a medicine to stimulate your ovaries ...
- 2. Egg Freezing
- ... do so. Once the patient is ready to transfer their frozen embryos (FET) The female patient first of all has her hormone blood test done along with a baseline scan to check her endometrial lining to see ...
- 3. IVF+PGD Treatment
- ... H (follicle stimulating hormone) TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) E2 Prolactin AMH (anti-mullerian hormone) Trans-vaginal scan (Ultrasound Scan) for ovarian & uterine assessment Ultrasou ...
- 4. Egg Donation
- ... donors who are accepted at our clinic, are checked as follows: Must be between 19-26 years old Chromosomal Analysis Test (Karyotype) Hormone blood tests & pelvic scan All infectious diseases A ...
- 5. IVF \ ICSI
- ... ng Hormone), LH (Luteinizing Hormone), E2 and Prolactin • Trans-vaginal ultrasound scan: Antral Follicle Count Once you have the results, you will need to email them to your coordinator. Dr. Verda w ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answer.
Hello, how can i help you?