- 1. Sperm Donation Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... Donation When sperm or insufficient sperm production does not occur in the male patient's testicles, sperm donation is the preferred method for sperm quantity or quality to avoid difficulties in pregnanc ...
- 2. Kyrenia IVF / ICSI Treatment
- (Cyprus IVF Guide)
- ... oor motility (not moving normally) or poor morphology (abnormal shape). Previous attempts at reconciliation have failed Sperm must be surgically collected from the man's testicles or epidid ...
- 3. Egg Freezing
- ... If you are unable to give semen or if there is no sperm in the semen, due to illness, we may be able to collect sperm directly from your testicles using methods such as TESE, TESA or Micro-TESE, we can ...
- 4. Sperm Donation
- ... Tumors and other medical problems of a physical condition, including bodily harm or even testicles which have not fully descended. Problems such as tubular defects which limits the ability to safely ...
Comments from Cyprus IVF Patients
Cyprus IVF Specialists - Op.Dr. Verda Tuncbilek
In order to have an idea about Cyprus IVF method first of all, infertility You can get the necessary information about the treatment in our hospital. Medicines, needles, etc. you will use. You will be informed about the whole issue.
Our Cyprus IVF Center Hospital (Girne IVF ~ IVF) with its international academic experience in the fields of in vitro fertilization, fertility, gynecology and especially obstetrics continues to serve.
Why are we the best IVF center in Cyprus? Why do Cyprus IVF center patients choose us for treatment? You can find all the answers to these questions in the related articles on our website.
Why Our IVF Center? And why are there such reasonable price procedures from other hospitals?
- Important information about unexplained infertility
- Semen problems, little or no semen (OAT and Azoospermia)
- Low ovarian capacity, low ovarian reserve
- No Ovulation Anovulation
- Polycystic ovary disease PCOS
- Myoma polyp adhesion affecting the inner lining of the uterus
- Early menopause
Any Questions? Let us answer.
Hello, how can i help you?